“ The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish. (AV)”
Entering early November is certainly a long-awaited moment for many people. Moreover, today’s date is 1. Obviously a lot of hope for the whole month. There are hopes to graduation this month, there is a hope to have the motor or car, and so forth.
Being better than ever must be hope for everyone.
The above verse is quoted from the book of Proverbs speaks 2 things.
– Hope of the righteous
– Expectation of the wicked
Let us distinguish between the righteous and the wicked.
Isaiah 26:7 The way of the righteous is righteous, because you are paving the way straight for him.
Malachi 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him.
– The righteous -> people who hold on to the word of God and the determination to do it. (Matthew 7:24)
– The wicked -> people who know the truth of the word of God but ignore it, his heart inclined towards worldly things. (Matthew 7:26)
Once we see the difference, let’s look at the Two Important Things about Hope.
1. Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
We see that hope is based on faith.
Expectations are based on the faith means -> “Put our Believe, Trust, and Faith to God”
2. Romans 5:4 “and perseverance lead to resistance and reliability test raises hope.”
Diligent and reliability make Hope remains.
Hallelujah, hope we’ll be people who are always hopeful to God.
Because He is the source of our Hope, and believe that our Hope in Christ would never in vain.